Hope you guys are having a great time with your loved ones and friends! First of all, we apologize for a slight change in the announcement plan. We have been busy making sure that our servers are able to take the sudden increase in usage for Manga Rock Unity, as well as focusing on the hot fix for Manga Rock MF.
Without further delay, the three winners of the Manga Rock Unity Launch Giveaway are:
Ho Viet Bang (facebook)
Cendra Binarto (facebook)
Congratulation to all of the three winners! For the rest of you who have supported us, thank you very much! Have fun reading manga this holiday using Manga Rock!
Manga Rock Unity is now officially available for DOWNLOAD! Since we reached over 10,000 registration emails, we will keep our promise, the app will be available for download at just $0.99 during the first 3 day of launch.Further more, we’re giving away 3 iTunes giftcards valued at $100 ! How can you be one of the three lucky winners?
1. Like us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/notabasement
2. On your wall, write a short story of you and Manga Rock, then tag “Not A Basement Studio” in that post. Be creative!
1. Follow us @notabasement
2. Tell your friends about this offer or simply retweet (RT) “follow @notabasement & RT to win 1 of 3 $100 iTunes giftcards : get #MangaRock Unity to read 7000+ manga on the iPad!”
The giveaway will last one week and end on the 24th of December. We will announce one winner every 2 day through our blog, twitter and facebook .
Download Manga Rock Unity for iPad now and enjoy a blissful Christmas !
Our big congratulation go to Michael Rigonan ! He will receive a brand new iPod nano courtesy of Not A Basement studio!
UPDATE: and our second winner is Touty Pholsena! She will receive a brand new iPod nano from us!
There’s still one more iPod nano to win, and you could be the next lucky winner. The rules are still the same:
- Follow @notabasement on Twitter
- Tell your friends about the contest, or simply retweet: “Giving away 2 #iPodnano for the launch of #MangaRockMF -free manga app for iPhone. Follow @notabasement & RT to win!”