Hi guys, you can find the official change log for 1.0.2 below:
Thank you for making so many awesome collages. In this update, we have:
• ADDED additional sharing options such as Instagram, Camera+ etc.
• FIXED Facebook Photos import not loading bug.
• TWEAKED high-quality export to be enabled by default.
• TWEAKED photo album to auto slide down for faster access to “+” and “Settings” buttons whenever app is relaunched.
Thank you for supporting Fuzel, without you guys, we couldn’t have made Fuzel what it is today. Follow us for more awesome photo collages created by awesome people like you:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/fuzelapp
• Twitter: @FuzelApp
• Instagram: @FuzelApp or search #Fuzel for photos
• Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/fuzelapp
Have a great day!
The NAB team
Download Fuzel 1.0.2 on iTunes.
Congratulation to @CmonSean for winning this week’s contest with his beautiful collage “Sleepless Street”. Thank you all for joining the contest and sharing your awesome photos. You can see all the contest entries here.
Street mirrors by @flaunoem
The Street of NYC by @kennakathleen
Rainbow Streets by @SmitaKasargod
Every streets just lead us Home by @JulyDesire
We will announce the next Fuzel Collage of the Week Contest very soon! In the mean time, have fun and create awesome collages with Fuzel.
Street light in Saigon
A big thanks to everybody who joined our previous #FZContest. It was a pleasant experience to browse through photos of mouth-watering foods. We want to see more awesome photo collages again, and so Fuzel Collage of the Week Contest is back!
This week’s contest theme: The Street.
Any street-related photos/collages will be considered for the contest. Collages must be taken and edited using the Fuzel app.
Here are the contest details:
1. Follow @FuzelApp on Twitter.
2. Share your collages on Twitter using the Fuzel Share button & include the hashtag #FZContest in your tweet so we can find you.
3. The contest ends March 16, 2012 at midnight PST.
There is no restriction to the number of entries, so feel free to enter as many times as you like! I will announce the winner on Thursday, March 17, 2012.
This week’s winner will receive a $100 iTunes gift card!
We want to see more awesome photos from you!