We have discovered two bugs in the existing version of Manga Rock MF:
- Some manga are not being updated to the latest chapters (for example, Fairy Tail). – FIXED
- It takes a very long time to update manga, and in some cases, the app will crash. -WORKAROUND: Reset the app from the INFO tab, or delete and reinstall the app.
The reason for the two bugs above were server-related. Manga Rock MF received an overwhelming number of downloads and usage over the last few days, which put a strain on our servers. Luckily, our team was able to quickly solve the problem.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
UPDATE: We have COMPLETELY finished fixing the problems. Everything should works normally again. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
All chapters that have pages from the manga “Saint Seiya” or black/blank pages can now be fixed by:
- Letting the chapter finished loading
- Deleting the affected chapter from downloaded
- Redownloading said chapter again, either online or using download manager, it should now be the correct manga.
Manga that did not get updated (one chapter short compared to mangable.com) now can be updated using either one of the following methods:
- Do nothing and wait until next week when said manga gets updated, both this week and next week chapters will show up.
- Reset the catalog, you will lose all of your downloaded manga, but everything will be updated and work correctly.
ORIGINAL: Manga Rock is currently experiencing some server problems, and you might encounter one of the following issues:
- Chapters that are updated in the last day and a half will be completely black image.
- Chapters that are updated in the last day and a half will belong to some other manga [Update: name of the manga is "Saint Seiya"] instead of the manga you’re trying to browse.
- Some manga does not show updates.[UPDATE: THIS BUG NOW HAS BEEN FIXED]
You can still carry on reading as normal for those manga/chapters that did not get affected by the issues mentioned above. Our team is currently fixing it, the whole process should take approximate a few hours. We will update the status on this post regularly, stay tuned for more info. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.