Guys, we hope you are having a great week. Today, we are excited to announce the launch of Beta 4 for Fuzel Collage Android.
In this beta, we have completely rewritten the app and changed the whole backend system.This resulted in a significant improvement in overall performance & stability (faster, more stable, and less crashes). If you experience any issue, let us know at once via the in-app feedback system (Settings → Send Beta feedback).
You can download it right below. Before installing, please delete any previous beta version:
DOWNLOAD FUZEL COLLAGE BETA 4
- Minimum requirements: Android OS 4.3, device screen size 720 x 1280, and 1GB RAM.
- Known issues: App might crash multiple times during launching. To fix this, simply clear the app data (Device Settings → Apps → Fuzel Collage → Clear data) or reinstall it.
- Please don’t attempt to buy any in-app item. All premium features are already enabled in the beta for testing purpose.
That’s all for now, guys! Stay tuned and keep sending us your feedback.
The NAB Team
We’ve just released the Beta 2 of Fuzel Collage for Android – a major update with many improvements and bug fixes. Please follow the instruction below to install this version:
- IMPORTANT: please delete the current app (if you have installed the Beta 1) before installing the Beta 2.
- Open this link on your Android device and download the .apk file: www.notabasement.com/files/Fuzel.apk
- Open “Downloads”, tap & install the Beta 2.
- Device’s minimum requirements: Android 4.1, screen size 720 x 1280, 1GB RAM.
- The app can now access photos from all device folders
- Improved Instagram Photo Picker
- Improved sharing
- Added Facebook logout (for Photo Picker) in Settings
- Added face detection
- Fixed rendering issues
- Fixed layout spacing/margin issues
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Performance issues: we are still fine-tuning the performance at the moment.
- Please make sure you have Internet access when launching the app for the 1st time.
- Please DO NOT attempt to buy any in-app purchase since all premium features are already enabled in beta version.
- If you can’t open the app, please try clearing the app data or re-installing it.
That’s all for now, guys! Please use the app & keep your feedback coming. Have fun!
The NAB Team
Thanks for waiting! Today, we’re excited to announce the beta launch of Fuzel Collage for Android. Please follow the instruction below to install the app:
- Open this link on your Android device: http://bit.ly/FuzelAndroidBeta
- Make sure “Unknown sources installation” is enabled using Settings > Security > Unknown sources
- Fuzel Collage is graphically-intensive, requiring devices with at least 1GB of RAM and 720 x 1280 screen size
- Please use the in-app feedback (Home screen, Settings) or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback
- After registering your beta account, you will have 1,500 credits to spend on decor. This is beta-only as we will remove all beta accounts upon the official launch
- Pick photos from device, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram
- Pick layouts: Simple, Funky, Free Form
- Edit: layout adjustments, photo adjustments, filters
- Decorate: Patterns, Labels, Frames, Stickers
- Share: save to device, Facebook, Instagram
- Thumbnails in Photo Picker may have incorrect rotation
- Face detection is not implemented yet
- Localization is incomplete
- IAP, Earn Free Credits, Settings, notifications, tips… are not yet available
- Not all decor packages are available
Again, thanks a lot for your interest in Fuzel Collage for Android, we can’t wait to hear your feedback! Have fun!
The NAB Team
Making Fuzel for Android has always been the number one request we receive from you guys. At long last, it is happening!
In our true fashion, Fuzel for Android is developed from the ground up, taking full advantage of Android’s capabilities. This is not a simple port-over of the iOS version. Many aspects of the app were tweaked and improved intensively to deliver a fun, unique experience playing with photos on Android. We can’t wait to share more details with you guys in a later post.
In the mean time, we have something that we believe you’ll like very much…
Beta for Fuzel Android is open!
Fuzel for Android is in its last phase of development, and while the app is coming together in the right direction, there are still rough edges that need to be polished. We need your help!
Become a beta user today, and help make Fuzel better. Not only you’ll get to use Fuzel and give feedback before most people, you’ll also be receiving 500 credits to purchase additional decor items when the app launches officially. Interested, or know a friend who will be?
Click to join the beta here
Manga Rock Android 1.4.0 is now available for Android devices. Here is everything you need to know about this major update:
Cover Mode is an all-new, beautiful way to navigate through your manga in All Manga, Latest Updates, Favorites, Recents, and Downloaded views. Different from List Mode, which only shows manga names, this viewing options shows multiple manga covers at once. To access it, you only need to tap the switch button at the top right corner of these aforementioned views.
Personalized startup screen
In previous version, the default startup screen of Manga Rock Android is always the All Manga view. However, if you use the app for a long time, you will find this setting very inconvenient. Most of you return to Manga Rock only to check new releases of your favorited manga, or to track all the latest updates.
In version 1.4, we added a new setting in “Personalize” to let you choose your own startup screen as either All Manga, Latest Updates, Favorites, Downloaded, or Recents view.
Free downloaded slots (Beta)
This new feature allows free users to get extra downloaded slots via Tapjoy!
That’s all for now, guys. Enjoy your manga and have a nice day!
The NAB Team