iPod Touch and iPhone version:
1. New Catalog View: we learn that many users only read the top 100 manga. Thus, we make “Popular”, previously known as Ranking in previous versions, as the default view for our Catalog. “Updates” tab is also changed its name to “Latest”.
2. Categories filter: it has been redesigned to be more usable! The categories list is now expanded into 2 lines for easier navigation. It is quick and painless!
3. Pull-to-refresh for Manga Info View: Have you ever encountered problems such as chapter list not loading, or the list containing many duplicate chapters, or a chapter containing 0/0 page, etc. Simply pull to refresh in the Manga Info and Chapter List View, everything will work fine again!
4. Add back the “Reset application” button: “Reset application” can be found again in Info tab. Once in a while, you may find the app becoming sluggish or just want to free some spaces for your devices! Go ahead and press this button, the app is good as new!
5. Various bugs fixed.
In short, if you have used Manga Rock Unity before, you will find version 2.1 of both apps quite similar. Off course, we do redesign the app interface to make it consistent with the iPhone version.
If you never use Manga Rock Unity before, it’s time for you to explore these awesome function:
1. Ultimate reading experience with the Book View! Simply turn your iPad into landscape mode, Book View will be activated and show 2 pages at a time. You can even flip to turn pages as you do with an actual manga book. Many other viewing options are also available for your preferences.
2. Beautiful iPad app design: an simple, elegant and yet very intuitive design! Try and you will love it.
NOTES: If you have unlocked the iPhone version, just unlock it again in the iPad version without extra cost. Unfortunately, we can’t sync your Favorite, Recent or Downloaded in the iPhone version with the iPad version. Syncing will be soon available in future updates.
Also, We’re sure many of you are asking “Where’s the heck is KomikConnect?”. Well, it is STILL in review by Apple, and it could stay like this for sometimes, we do not know for sure when KomikConnect will be approved (or ever). We are looking at other alternatives to get it out to you guys, more info will be provided later. Thank you for your understanding and support.