We’ve just released the Beta 2 of Fuzel Collage for Android – a major update with many improvements and bug fixes. Please follow the instruction below to install this version:
- IMPORTANT: please delete the current app (if you have installed the Beta 1) before installing the Beta 2.
- Open this link on your Android device and download the .apk file: www.notabasement.com/files/Fuzel.apk
- Open “Downloads”, tap & install the Beta 2.
- Device’s minimum requirements: Android 4.1, screen size 720 x 1280, 1GB RAM.
- The app can now access photos from all device folders
- Improved Instagram Photo Picker
- Improved sharing
- Added Facebook logout (for Photo Picker) in Settings
- Added face detection
- Fixed rendering issues
- Fixed layout spacing/margin issues
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Performance issues: we are still fine-tuning the performance at the moment.
- Please make sure you have Internet access when launching the app for the 1st time.
- Please DO NOT attempt to buy any in-app purchase since all premium features are already enabled in beta version.
- If you can’t open the app, please try clearing the app data or re-installing it.
That’s all for now, guys! Please use the app & keep your feedback coming. Have fun!
The NAB Team