Guys, we hope you are having a great week. Today, we are excited to announce the launch of Beta 4 for Fuzel Collage Android.
In this beta, we have completely rewritten the app and changed the whole backend system.This resulted in a significant improvement in overall performance & stability (faster, more stable, and less crashes). If you experience any issue, let us know at once via the in-app feedback system (Settings → Send Beta feedback).
You can download it right below. Before installing, please delete any previous beta version:
DOWNLOAD FUZEL COLLAGE BETA 4
- Minimum requirements: Android OS 4.3, device screen size 720 x 1280, and 1GB RAM.
- Known issues: App might crash multiple times during launching. To fix this, simply clear the app data (Device Settings → Apps → Fuzel Collage → Clear data) or reinstall it.
- Please don’t attempt to buy any in-app item. All premium features are already enabled in the beta for testing purpose.
That’s all for now, guys! Stay tuned and keep sending us your feedback.
The NAB Team
We’ve just released the Beta 2 of Fuzel Collage for Android – a major update with many improvements and bug fixes. Please follow the instruction below to install this version:
- IMPORTANT: please delete the current app (if you have installed the Beta 1) before installing the Beta 2.
- Open this link on your Android device and download the .apk file: www.notabasement.com/files/Fuzel.apk
- Open “Downloads”, tap & install the Beta 2.
- Device’s minimum requirements: Android 4.1, screen size 720 x 1280, 1GB RAM.
- The app can now access photos from all device folders
- Improved Instagram Photo Picker
- Improved sharing
- Added Facebook logout (for Photo Picker) in Settings
- Added face detection
- Fixed rendering issues
- Fixed layout spacing/margin issues
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Performance issues: we are still fine-tuning the performance at the moment.
- Please make sure you have Internet access when launching the app for the 1st time.
- Please DO NOT attempt to buy any in-app purchase since all premium features are already enabled in beta version.
- If you can’t open the app, please try clearing the app data or re-installing it.
That’s all for now, guys! Please use the app & keep your feedback coming. Have fun!
The NAB Team
Thanks for waiting! Today, we’re excited to announce the beta launch of Fuzel Collage for Android. Please follow the instruction below to install the app:
- Open this link on your Android device: http://bit.ly/FuzelAndroidBeta
- Make sure “Unknown sources installation” is enabled using Settings > Security > Unknown sources
- Fuzel Collage is graphically-intensive, requiring devices with at least 1GB of RAM and 720 x 1280 screen size
- Please use the in-app feedback (Home screen, Settings) or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback
- After registering your beta account, you will have 1,500 credits to spend on decor. This is beta-only as we will remove all beta accounts upon the official launch
- Pick photos from device, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram
- Pick layouts: Simple, Funky, Free Form
- Edit: layout adjustments, photo adjustments, filters
- Decorate: Patterns, Labels, Frames, Stickers
- Share: save to device, Facebook, Instagram
- Thumbnails in Photo Picker may have incorrect rotation
- Face detection is not implemented yet
- Localization is incomplete
- IAP, Earn Free Credits, Settings, notifications, tips… are not yet available
- Not all decor packages are available
Again, thanks a lot for your interest in Fuzel Collage for Android, we can’t wait to hear your feedback! Have fun!
The NAB Team
We’ve just released version 2.1 for Manga Rock – a major update with many new features, improvements, and bug fixes. For more details, please check out the full changelog below:
- Added “Latest Updates” in Favorites. For heavy users, this will be a huge time-saver. Now you don’t have to scroll down your 100+ favorite manga list to find the latest updates. All of them will appear under “Latest Updates” section, conveniently.
- Added back Instant search – search as you type – for Catalog screen.
- Increased thumbnails loading speed when browsing Catalog.
- Fixed a critical bug that crashes the app when reading downloaded manga.
- Fixed a critical bug that crashes the app when reading with unstable network.
- Fixed a bug in Favorites that the badge number did not disappear after reading the latest chapter.
- Fixed a bug that users can’t tap a search result and open the manga info.
- Fixed a bug that users can’t cancel search mode by tapping on the “Cancel” icon.
- Fixed a bug that causes the app size to increase significantly even without any manga in downloaded. After updating to version 2.1, you need to reset the catalog and clean all cached data to decrease the app size.
That’s all for now, guys. We hope you would enjoy this update as much as we do. Remember to like Manga Rock on Facebook to have a good laugh everyday with our fun manga memes.
You can get the free update HERE.
The NAB Team
We’re very excited to announce the launch of Manga Rock for iOS version 2.0 today.
For the complete changelog of this version, please read our previous blog post HERE.
Otherwise, get the update now and don’t forget to:
- Download a manga and try out the all-new Downloader. It’s smarter, faster, and much more reliable.
- Finish the latest chapter of your favorite manga and find new titles to read in Discovery
- Browse through your Catalog with the beautiful Cover View. Chances are: you gonna spot some really interesting manga to read through this weekend.
We hope you enjoy the new update 2.0. If you have any feedback about this version, please let us know on our Facebook Page or just send an email to email@example.com.
Have a nice weekend, guys.
The NAB Team